Footballers… it’s time to lace up your flats, head to the gym & start kicking!
The LFC Coaches & Staff would like to invite you all along for a heart throbbing, foot pounding and wall bouncing good time this indoor season. Here is some preliminary information to get this ball rolling (pun intended).
– Indoor Facility – The Fredericksburg Field House
– Location/Directions http://www.fredfieldhouse.com/hours-directions/
– Indoor practice sessions will begin the week of Dec 4th
– The winter season will begin January 5th and runs to March
– 7 regular season matches w/ 1 playoff match = 8 game season
– Older Teams or HS divisions will most likely be scheduled to play on Friday nights, while the youth teams will play on either Sat. or Sun.
Indoor Registration (3-Steps to be completed):
– 1) Complete the LFC Indoor registration with the “Form Tab” above
– 2) $125 Indoor Payment is due at the time of your LFC registration (All indoor dues will need to be paid in full by Dec 7th, 2018)
– 3) Creating Your FFH Player Account: Parents will also need to complete the FFH indoor registration by logging into their “MAX-GALAXY” system to create your individual Player Account. During this time, you will be asked to pay the FFH annual reg. fee of $10. Please contact FFH directly @ 540-361-4717, if needing any assistance with their online procedures. (Important: This link will be sent out to all participating players after the FFH has created our team accounts.
PLEASE, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REGISTER YOUR PLAYER(S) UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED BY LOUISA FC TO DO SO!
– Thomas Jefferson Elementary School (Gym)
– Practices will be held one day a week (due to the limited gym availability)
– LFC has reserved Tue. Thur. & Fri. for indoor practice sessions
– Team practice will begin on Tue. Dec. 4th.
– Note: The alternative practice day (Fri.) will be used for any reschedules, make-ups or specialty sessions needed to aide in the players/team’s progression.
Tentative Practice Schedule: (FYI…This Is Subject to Change Before Dec 4th)
– Tuesdays – U12 & U13 6:00-8:00pm (Team practices begin on Dec. 4th)
– Thursdays – U16 & u17 6:300-8:00pm (Team practices begin on Dec. 6th)
– Fridays – Currently Open for Reschedules or Specialty Sessions (TBD)
What’s needed for indoor practices & games?
– NO CLEATS… will be needed for practices! Players should have either Indoor / Futsal shoes (aka: flats) or Tennis shoes (Tennis shoes are for practices only)
– Shin guards (No Shin guards, No Play)
– Water Bottle
If you have any questions at all, please contact me directly!
RJ Harding III
Louisa FC Director/Coach